Christine's Rantings

Monday, October 30, 2006

Laura ROCKS

Laura just got back from a trip to New York where she bought me the most fantastic present EVER. It is fridge magnet that is about the size of my head and has the original Saturday Night Live cast on it. Yes, my fridge is now adorned with;

- Beldar, Primat and Conjaab Conehead
- The Super Bass-o-matic 76 guy
- One of the Two Wild and Crazy Guys
- Jane the Ignorant Slut
- The Samurai convenience store clerk
- The Killer Bee
- Garrett Morris for the Hearing Impaired
- Roseanne Roseannadana
- Bill Murray's lounge singer

It makes me so happy.



Sometimes I worry about myself.

1 Comments:

  • Very cool, now what do I do with the fridge magnet I bought you for Christmas??

    By Blogger Pete, at 6:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home