Christine's Rantings

Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's Probably Just Me

Have you ever watched Cold Case? If you have (and are as shallow as me), you may have wondered what Kathryn Morris could possibly have done to her hair and make-up people to have caused them to make her look like this? They make her face so pale it looks like she is dead then they add to horrible streaks of bright red blush and rub her lipstick so it looks like she had been punched in the mouth.



The reason I ask is that this evening on the Piccadilly Line, I saw a poster for Marie Antoinette starring Kirsten Dunst. At first, I wondered if she had pissed off the same people. But then I had more sinister thoughts and wondered if the Cold Case staff had gotten hold of some 1700's style lead based foundation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home