Christine's Rantings

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Perspective or Reality?

Most things are a matter of opinion - one man's a-hole is another man's best friend. But, I am sorry, these guys cannot be anyone's best friends;

* The man in crowded Waterloo Station at rush hour who stopped dead at 8:30am to light a cigar.
* Mobile phone guy who was screaming into his phone after letting it ring at top volume for a full minute with some obnoxious techo music ringtone in the signposted quiet area of the crowded train.
* The man with the very small penis driving the large motorcycle that cut me off, then weaved through traffic and got to the red light 15 seconds before me.

I don't think it is me. I think these people are walking sphincters but I could be wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home