Christine's Rantings

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Don't Blame Him

Sally told me the best story the other day. I hope I can do it justice. A while ago, she was in Eastbourne visiting her sister and went with her to take her dog to the vet. As they were walking up to the office, they noticed a blind man and his guide dog walking up and down the block. By the time they reached the gate to enter the vet’s office, the man had walked up and down the block 4 or 5 times. Thinking, there must be a problem, they approached the man and asked if he needed help. He replied ‘Yes, I am trying to take my dog to the vet but he hates going so much he won’t take me in.’ The man had been walking back and forth on the block for 15 minutes before they spoke to him. He kept telling the dog to find the vet but the dog wouldn’t do it. They opened the gate and led the man in but the dog just dug his heels in and wouldn’t move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home