Christine's Rantings

Monday, July 04, 2005

Famous People

What is up with all my friends? Apparently Catrin was on BBC1 dancing while Razorlight played at Live8 and Sally and Sam are about to have their pictures in the Daily Mail. Sal tells me they did a photo shoot on their allotment (model farm/community garden)on Friday. They had to wear ball gowns and stilettos and had bouffant hair and masses of make up for a piece on professional women with allotments. How cool.

Speaking of famous people. I know I ranted that Tom Cruise is driving me insane and that I hate him but I am finding his descent into madness oddly fascinating. Kind of like watching Fear Factor on TV - it is gross and you want to look away because it is making you sick but you need to watch because you can't believe that people would actually do it. Anyway - check this out - http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/miscellaneous_tv/000829.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home