Christine's Rantings

Monday, June 06, 2005

Britian Is Out To Get Me

I am not just being paranoid. This country is trying to drive me crazy. Guess what was number 1 on all the music charts this week. Yep - the Crazy Frog mixed with Axel F (that annoying synthesizer thing from Beverley Hills Cop). Can anyone tell me what I did to deserve this? Can you????? How do I fix it?

If there is any proper Karma in the world, I will get tickets to Live8 to make up for it. I texted this morning so I now have get picked from like 5 million people. I am not sure how many tickets there are so I don't know what my chances are - slim I am sure. Cross your fingers for me.

3 Comments:

  • 72,500 tickets - very slim chance. You can text more than once though....

    Catx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 p.m.  

  • So about a 1 in 69 chance. Hmmmmmm not looking too good.

    By Blogger Christine, at 6:39 p.m.  

  • Did you get tickets?

    Catx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home