Christine's Rantings

Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada/Catrin Day

I hope everyone is celebrating appropriately especially Catrin who has the dual responsibility of Canada Day and Birthday merriment.

I seem to be in a ranty mood of late so on to Rant 15 - Whispery People. What is up with them? You know the ones I mean - the people who lower their voice when they want to tell you something 'serious' and the more 'serious' it is the lower the voice. They usually lean forward with their hands at breast height and an earnest look in their eyes and start with 'I am sensing..' or 'I feel that...'. They really annoy me. I just want to yell at them - get a life and get a voice. I personally much prefer yelly people. Yelly people rock. Well except for the drunk yelly/screechy girls that were next to us at the concert last night screaming. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo neighbours!

2 Comments:

  • Just ran into your blog and love it!

    Do you mind if I link?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 p.m.  

  • No problem - now the pressure will be on for proper content!

    By Blogger Christine, at 5:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home