Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

No More Bath-ing

The weather was absolutely gorgeous today. Laura and I took advantage of it and went to Bath. We had a very nice day wandering around. It was my 5th trip to Bath so if you ever come to visit, I will not take you there. Having said that it is a beautiful city and well worth a visit. Take note, I will also not take you to Warwick Castle (been there 3 times), Hampton Court Palace (2 times), on a London bus tour (3 times), an Edinburgh bus tour (2 times) or a Dublin bus tour (3 times) but again they are all worth the visit. We finished the day at Gourmet Burger Kitchen having the best burger in London and a vanilla milkshake that tasted like yellow cake mix.

Rant 14 - On a totally unrelated topic but it was brought on by a guy on the train. Why can't everyone be perfect like me? The conductor came down the carriage on the train checking tickets and even though this guy saw him coming, he waited until the conductor got there before even beginning to look for his ticket. Why? Why? Why? Why when I am waiting in line at the checkout does the person ahead of me always wait until all items have been scanned through BEFORE starting to pack them then make everyone wait until they are finished packing BEFORE trying to find their wallet and searching for money. And while I am at it, why do people wait until they are right in front of the x-ray machine at the airport to start to search for metal objects and take off their coats even though they have passed 4700 signs telling them to sort themselves out? I mean even if they have never flown, they should have seen it on tv or atleast be able to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home