Christine's Rantings

Friday, June 17, 2005

Good News and Annoying News

Good news;

Congrats to Cat. The lucky b**** won tickets to Live8. Think of us while you are grooving in the park.

Annoying news;

OK, so I get the only row on the plane where there are only 2 people in the 3 seats. Fantastic eh? You would think so except for the stupid, annoying, crazy Scottish lady that had the other seat. She sat in the middle seat - next to me. FOR SEVEN HOURS!!!!! She left the aisle seat empty for seven hours. I made all sorts of hints at the start of the flight like ooooh aren't we lucky, oooohhh we have an extra seat, wow, we can stretch out. She of course ignored them all. I then resorted to wriggling in my seat (Angela knows how good I am at that!), stepping on her toes, hogging the arm rest, elbowing her and moving the arm rest up and down but she still didn't move. I guess I forgot to turn off my freak magnet before boarding the plane (insert huge sigh).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home