Christine's Rantings

Friday, June 03, 2005

Rant 13

I don't know why I do it - it is definitely a character flaw or a masochistic thing but I just can't seem to help it. Why do I watch TV shows even though I know they will wind me up? I just watched Cold Case. My blood pressure always goes through the roof at the end. The bit they do in slow motion with the emotional music while all the characters look serious and thoughtful and contemplate how the events in the case highlight a particular incident in their own lives and they think 'There but for the grace.....' Arrrgggghhh - if no one is home, like tonight - I usually sigh very loudly and yell at the TV. It is almost as bad as David Caruso's God complex on CSI: Miami. Arr grrr augh - gotta go - my head has just exploded and I better clean it up before Sally gets home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home