Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Hemp, Hamlet and Heroes

Back in the UK. I think I left you on Sunday night? Not much to report since then. Madde and I went for a walk around Christiana on Monday afternoon. That is the hippy commune type settlement in Copenhagen. There wasn't really much to see as the police cleared it out about 6 months ago. Lots of cool graffiti covering everything and a few snack stands and bars with very strange looking people in them.

Yesterday we took the train up to Helsingor to meet Madde's parents for lunch. Helsingor is where you get the ferry to Sweden but for literate people (this means you Peter) it is the site of Hamlet's castle. The castle isn't there any more but I got a picture of the one that has replaced it - finally remembered my camera!

On Monday night we went to see The Incredibles. It is fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home