Christine's Rantings

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Ben and Me or is that Benistine?

Becca, Sally and I went on a mammoth shopping spree today. We went to the outdoor outlet mall in Portsmouth (Gunwharf Quays) - it was great. I spent a fortune but got lots of Christmas presents. Then in an effort to even thing out, I had to buy some presents for myself. So, I went a little crazy in HMV. I bought 6 DVD's and just realised now that Ben Affleck is in all of them! That is a little scary isn't it? I went on a Kevin Smith bender and got Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Jersey Girl plus Dazed and Confused. So, all I need is for someone to buy me Clerks for Christmas and I am set (hint, hint).

1 Comments:

  • You actually bought Jersey Girl?? Did you know that Jay and Silent Bob are going to be on the new Degrassi? They are going back to get their diplomas...

    By Blogger Pete, at 3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home