Christine's Rantings

Friday, November 12, 2004

All Done

I am now officially unemployed. Oh my God! I was definitely feeling queasy this morning when I got up and checked my e-mail for the last time. I went to Reading and all went well handing back all my stuff. It only took 4 people to hold me down while Jackie pried the car keys from my hand. I did; however, clear the entire carriage on the train back with my fetal position and keening - My caaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr, they toooook my caaarrrrrrrrr. My baby.



2 Comments:

  • I hope you will be having a proper wake for both your job and your car - a proper wake involves lots of drinking - as well as a celebration of your new freedom. You can drive my car when you come home, as long as you don't have a serious aversion to dog hair.

    By Blogger Angela, at 9:47 p.m.  

  • Hi Christine, Congrats on quitting your job. I used to have a great job in a big company. Then I quit and now I make pies! Good luck with that! Oh yeah, I scoop ice cream too!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 1:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home