Christine's Rantings

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Who's Who?

I just realised that while I know everyone I mention on the website not everyone who reads this does. So, here is a rough guide to my network;

UK;

Sally (English) is my current flatmate. She works in PR and her boyfriend is Brian (Irish). Madde (Swedish) is my ex-flatmate and is now studying for her MBA in Copenhagen. Josh (Aussie) works at the pub (Racing Page) we go to and is staying with Sal and I. Shaun (Canadian) is my cousin who lives over here with her husband Ed (English) and her two sons Edmund and Michael (English/Canadian). Catrin (Welsh) is a friend who worked with me at Compaq and came back to hp but is now leaving again. Chris (English) and Dave (American) are friends who got married earlier this year. Becca (American) is a fabulous crazy American who makes midnight trips to Asda (Walmart) with me to feel more like we are at home – her boyfriend is Paul (English). I met Laura (Canadian) in Vancouver and now she lives in Battersea with her flatmate Courtney (Aussie). I may have mentioned random friends from the pub - Dom, Simon, female Sam (all English), Matt and Chris (Aussie), other female Sam (Welsh), Keith (American). Other honourable mentions are Stu (South African), Shane, Sean, Junior and Alex (English) and Nadine (Canadian) who all worked with me at Compaq.

Canada;

Mom, Dad, Mike, Peter, and Jillian are my immediate family. Dad’s sister is Penny (Bob and Samantha) and his brother is John (Caroline, Laurie and Reg). Mom’s family is too huge to mention in one entry so I will leave it at the ones listed under the UK. Angela is my fabulous friend who makes me do scary, crazy things and spends all my money. Michelle is one of my best friends in PEI and has 2 kids Keila and TJ and a great husband Robbie. Steve is in Vancouver and is my very observant GBF (look it up) - he keeps me sane (well as sane as possible). Lana is a friend from university who now works with Troy.

Other;

Derryth (South African) used to work with me at Compaq. Angela and I went to her wedding when we were in Pietermaritzburg. Caroline (South African) just left the UK earlier this to move back to Johannesburg. Scott (Aussie) another friend from Compaq lives in Canberra with his wife Nina (English). They have some stories to tell after 2 years on Ivory Coast!

Anyway, I think that covers most people who will get a mention, if I forgot anyone sorry. If I add anyone, they will just get an explanation on the day.

3 Comments:

  • ok, you do realize that your last two posts (actually all of your posts) are making the rest of us look really bad? It's almost like we don't have a life compared to you. Or maybe it's just that you are way more cultured and creative. Oh well, keep it up, I like reading your posts even thought they make my crap look like crap...

    Oh yeah, Hi Everybody!

    By Blogger Pete, at 7:43 p.m.  

  • I would like you to revise your post so that it reads my fabulous friend Angela who makes me do scary, crazy things and spends all my money.

    By Blogger Angela, at 8:10 p.m.  

  • Done!

    By Blogger Christine, at 9:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home