Christine's Rantings

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Why?

I don't know what I have done. I was perfectly nice to the man at the gym. I agreed with all his suggestions, filled out his forms, answered his questions politely. I smiled and was nice as pie. So - why is he trying to kill me?

This will be a short entry as every time I press a key, I scream in pain and everyone in the office is starting to look at me funny. This morning, I practically had to crawl to the shower. I did this really slow kind of John Wayne waddle. Thank God Sally had already left and Josh was still asleep.

If I don't post anything for a while, don't worry, it will only be because I have had my arms amputated.

1 Comments:

  • ahhh... the pain of it all... Last night was the first night for hockey so I certainly can sympathise today... But the great thing is you will feel so much better each time you go, if you can get to the gym again tomorrow and work through it you will feel like $1,000,000.00

    l8tr

    By Blogger Pete, at 2:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home