Christine's Rantings

Monday, October 18, 2004

I Am Old and I Like It

The decision was made last week by Chris and Brian et al that spending every Saturday night at the Racing Page is boring. I definitely agree with that and have been going other places as it was getting quite dull. So, taking this new idea to heart, the plan was hatched to go out in Kingston this past Saturday night. Cool I said. On Saturday afternoon, Sal phoned Brian and found out the plan. On hearing the plan - Oceaniana at 10:00pm, I decided to pull out. I had absolutely no interest in spending the evening at the 'best' club in Kingston watching 20 year olds trying to pull and having my head split in two by techo-dance crap. Sal told me I was very boring for not wanting to come along. Actually that I was boring, boring, boring. I thought about this and all the things I have said above and realised that I am not boring - I am just old and I like it.

The funny thing is that Sal and Chris and Brian et al never actually made it to Kingston. After a few drinks at the flat, they couldn't be bothered to dress up or make the trip. I guess they are old too!

1 Comments:

  • Well I guess I am getting old, too... The thought of going to a club is really never in my mind anymore. I still like to go out and have a few (or 15) drinks, but no need to dance the night away...

    By Blogger Pete, at 2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home