Christine's Rantings

Monday, October 11, 2004

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Turkey-day to me.
Happy Turkey-day to me.
Happy Tuuuurkey-day dear Christine.
Happy Turkey-day to me!

Nadine has saved Thanksgiving. I had resigned myself to the fact that like most years, I would not be having Thanksgiving in October like all good Canadians. I would be waiting for the end of November and celebrating with the Yanks. The plan was to spend this evening hunched over a bowl of pasta feeling sorry for myself. However, Nadine called on Friday and invited me over this evening to celebrate in true Canadian style. Huge turkey, pumpkin pie (made by me) and maple mousse. Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum.!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Over slept this morning, was late for a meeting. I guess turkey really does have sedatives in it.

    By Blogger Christine, at 12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home