Christine's Rantings

Monday, October 18, 2004

Christine Climbing Tree

Went to visit Shaun (my cousin) and the kids yesterday as it was Edmund's (her son's) birthday. Edmund and Michael are my distant cousins but I prefer Sally's title for them - the little things that are not your nephews. I love the little beasts but have a bit of a problem with them - I have set the precedence that I will play with them. There is no going back on this when I get tired of them, they just don't understand or listen or care. Apparently I only ever visit Arundel to allow them to jump on me. They have pointy little elbows and knees and feet that hurt! Any advice?

1 Comments:

  • Buy them really complicated toys that will keep them absorbed for hours... may get expensive but it will save you the pain and suffering of those little elbows...

    By Blogger Pete, at 2:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home