Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

What Can I Say?

I can't print the first words that came out of my mouth this morning when I turned on the TV. Sally thought I had cut off an appendage or something. I don't know the international symbol for disgust but hope that Augh/Grrrrrr/Hmmmmm/*$&&!!@@ suffices. At this point in time, there is still a slim chance that Kerry will win but even if he does I will be disappointed. I just don't understand how it can be so close.

Update at 11:00am - Why I am watching this? It is like picking at a scab. It hurts but I can't stop. I try to change the channel but I can't. Is it the optimist or the masochist in me?

Update at 4:15pm - Shit!

4 Comments:

  • I don't understand the whole > Bush "I won" thing.....

    Very confusing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Fernegulley, at 12:37 p.m.  

  • I know. I couldn't stop watching it either. I kept the tv on all night and kept waking up every hour or so to check the results, hoping each time that it would change and start going Kerry's way. Poor Desoto learned a lot of new curse words.

    I am pretty sure that Bush thinks he won because no-one has explained to him how a real, fair election works. Just like last time, if he can get enough Republicans to stop counting all the votes and say he won, he'll win.

    By Blogger Angela, at 2:50 p.m.  

  • Well, I guess we all better prepare ourselves for WWIII...

    By Blogger Pete, at 6:02 p.m.  

  • Please allow me to second that "Shit!" I'm an American in tears, who is not looking forward to another four years of Bush oppression or the justified backlash from the international community.

    By Blogger Ivey, at 6:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home