Christine's Rantings

Monday, October 11, 2004

30 Something or 20 Something?

As of yesterday, Madde officially became a 30 something. Well a 30. So welcome to the club. I thought we could use this post as a way to pass on our collective wisdom (I realise that a couple of readers are not there yet but you are in the minority and you will get there eventually).

My favourite 30 quote is by Mike Gayle - 30 means that you won't go to the pub unless you know there is a seat. It pretty much sums me up but I did turn 30 a while ago. Before writing this I searched around a bit for some advice to pass on. I was a little surprised to read that '30 is the new 21'. I am not sure exactly what that means - it could be that 21 used to be the age at which we were expected to grow up but I prefer to think that it is a license to keep acting childish. So I guess it is happy 21st Mad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home