Christine's Rantings

Monday, September 27, 2004

If You are From There, You Just Know...

So, I am working from home today and flipping around the TV to keep me company. I stumble across this movie called Ghost Cat (aka Mrs. Ashboro's Cat - it is an HBO movie). It was going to change the channel bit then I started to think - man that has to be shot in Canada, probably the Maritimes. It just felt really familiar kinda like home. Anyway, I start searching the internet to see where it was filmed and lo and behold it felt like home because it is! It was filmed in Charlottetown last winter. So crap or not, I am watching it so I can get my PEI fill.

1 Comments:

  • I have actually watched that movie twice. I didn't really pay that much attention to the plot of the movie as I trying to figure out where places were and if anyone looked familiar.

    By Blogger Angela, at 7:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home