Christine's Rantings

Monday, January 24, 2005

Returns

I think when I get to Halifax I will have to take back all the clothes I bought and get them one size bigger! I have been eating non-stop since I arrived in Canada. For Steve's birthday on Friday we went to a fantastic Carribean restaurant, the night before I went to a great Organic one (Tomato) with Jane and two night before that (the night Sharon and Trevor got engaged), Steve and I went to Monsoon (Asian Fusion?) and had one of the best meals ever. Plus I am now OFFICIALLY addicted to Starbucks Caramel Frappucinos.

The weather has been crap, it has poured with rain everyday. The combination of UK gray winter skies and bucketing down rain. I don't have dry skin but I don't think the puckered look is attractive.

I have just over a week before I have to return to reality. Any suggestions on how I can stay in this ostrich-like vacation fantasy for ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home