Christine's Rantings

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Beary Good Evening

We had the brithday/Christmas dinner last night and I forced Sally to open her present so I can now tell you about the coolest store ever. Hope you are not disappointed.

This is it - The Build A Bear Workshop. You make your own Teddy Bears and stuff them and you can put sounds in them and even record your own voice. I made a pig for Sally. I had to pick the 'skin' then take it over to the stuffing machine and help the girl stuff it. Then I had to choose a heart, warm it, hold it to my nose and make piggy sound, kiss it, make a wish and put it in the pig. You then clean it, dress it and make a birth certificate. It was so much fun.

http://www.buildabear.com/choosesite.aspx?ReturnUrl=default.aspx%3f

I just found out last night that there are 4 in the UK. There are some in Canada too.

It is corny but great.

Also, I forgot to tell you this the other day. Guess what Sally's company is doing for their Christmas party? Get this - they are going to Paris! How great is that? Being taken to Paris for the day for their party. They may even go skating on the Eiffel Tower. I am certainly jealous. Beats the hell out of a couple of drinks at the pub.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home