Christine's Rantings

Monday, December 27, 2004

This One's For Catrin

Hi All, as you can see from the title, this update is dedicated to Catrin. I hope her head has not exploded at the fact that I have been so lax of late. My excuse is computer issues but I am sure she still wants to beat me with a large stick.

As you see now, I arrived in one piece. Christmas has been lovely even with the lack of snow. I have been shopping, baking, reading, drinking, wrapping presents, and walking Angela's dog -Desoto. He is now my favourite thing ever - check him out on Angela's blog. He is so friendly and loveable that I plan to dognap him. Sally will have to put up with another housemate who knocks things over and spills food all over himself. Oh well, not much of a change from Josh and I then!

I hope everyone has had a nice Christmas. Take care.




2 Comments:

  • Merry Xmas Christine!

    We have snow now!

    By Blogger Fernegulley, at 5:41 p.m.  

  • We had a snowfall on Christmas Day in Wales. Was a nice change from the usual Christmas Day of damp, mild weather....

    Happy New Year + Take Care!!

    Catxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home