Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just Do It

The weather over here has been unusually cold but sunny and clear this winter so I can’t really complain about the usually winter blahs. But it is still winter and as it gets dark so early and everything here closes early, most nights evenings are spent indoors. Yesterday, after I left work, I just couldn’t bring myself to go home and sit in front of the TV for another night. So, I went to Oxford Street and browsed around Borders and HMV, picked up a few DVD’s and then went to Bodeans for dinner. I had a pulled pork sandwich and a bottle of Moosehead and sat for a while reading my book. I then walked to Leicester Square to see what movies were on and at the last minute decided to go see a play. I got a half price ticket, my seat was 5th row from the stage, for The Glass Menagerie starring Jessica Lange. It was excellent and all in all made for a great evening. So, I have decided that if I want to do something I am just gonna do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home