Christine's Rantings

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Know It's Not Thanksgiving

but for some reason I thought of this today and it made me laugh out loud. Hope it gives you a laugh too. If you are old enough to remember it, that is.

“It's a helicopter, and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it, I can't quite make it out, it's a large banner and it says, uh - Happy... Thaaaaanksss... giving! ... From ... W ... K ... R... P!! No parachutes yet. Can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but - Oh my God, Johnny, they're turkeys!! Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, the humanity! The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this!”

1 Comments:

  • As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

    By Blogger Pete, at 12:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home