Christine's Rantings

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ahhhhhhhh, The '80's, Ummmm No I Think It Was The '90's Actually.

So, the other day, I was reading a recap of Studio 60 on Television Without Pity and came across the following reference;

"Matt can't respond, because Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, and Mike -- wait, sorry, wrong decade. Cool it, now. Ricky and Ron....."

My question is, who is sadder? Me for understanding the reference or her for making it. I want to know how many of you get it. I think only 2 of you will.

5 Comments:

  • Of course I get it!

    That is not sad at all... Well Bobby Brown is sad and Whitney Houston are sad but that was a long time ago...

    And I am pretty sure it was the 80's, New Edition was formed in 1980...

    They disbanded in 89...

    By Blogger Pete, at 9:53 p.m.  

  • Here we go...

    New Edition Lyrics

    The lyrics for the truly amazing album Heartbreak... Did we wear that one out?

    By Blogger Pete, at 5:23 p.m.  

  • I didn't get it. Does that mean I am more sad or less sad than you?

    By Blogger Angela, at 9:19 p.m.  

  • I would say less sad.

    By Blogger Christine, at 10:14 a.m.  

  • Yay, me!

    By Blogger Angela, at 10:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home