Christine's Rantings

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rant 19 – Have A Hippity Hoppity New Year

Have you missed me? I hope you have. I had a great Christmas. Of course I did way too much shopping and eating and drinking and bitching and moaning and coveting and sleeping. There are no New Year’s resolutions as I never keep them. But I am now back in the swing of things mainly due to the fact that Madde is visiting at the moment so I have been unable to sleep every minute that I am not at work like I usually do when I come back. It always leaves me with a body clock adjusted to somewhere in the Far East.

Anyway, a few of us met up for some drinks last night. On the way home, Madde and I popped into Tesco to pick up some lunch stuff for today and I just happened to come across the rack of Easter eggs. Easter Sunday is 8 April 2007 this year. That is 94 days away. I counted. 3 months. Actually over 3 months as February is so short. They don’t even put the Christmas decorations out that early. Well maybe they do but anyway - Easter eggs in January. Seriously this is wrong. DAMN YOU CADBURY’S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home