Christine's Rantings

Monday, March 07, 2005

I Rule (Just Don’t Tell Sally I Said That)

Derryth and Grant arrived on Saturday, all in one piece and with no hassles. Curtis (Derryth’s brother) is not very impressed with my inability to distinguish left from right buy after a few calls they made it here. And as an aside I learned that our cordless phone has fantastic range. It works really well from the middle of the street 2 houses down – one day I will learn the difference between a cordless and a mobile. We spent Saturday hanging out with Curtis, Avril and their little girl, Kayla who just happens to be the cutest thing ever.

On Sunday, I took Derryth and Grant on my ‘Death by Monument’ Walking Tour. It was lots of fun but I may have overdone it a little as they are now both in bed with the flu. Oooops.

Josh left this morning for Gran Canaria. So until he gets back on Thursday, the hemispheres are at equal strength. Although, my cunning Death Walk plan (insert maniacal laughter here) has weakened the South. At present the North prevails – go me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home