Christine's Rantings

Monday, February 28, 2005

Top 5 Reasons for Not Updating My Blog

5. I have nothing to report. My life has gotten so boring that I actually did some cleaning this weekend.

4. It is too cold. It may not be PEI cold here but without double glazing and central heating, my fingers tend to cramp up.

3. The dog ate my computer. Really he did, well we don't have a dog but if we did.....

2. I have been in an intensive treatment program to overcome my addiction to Starbuck's Caramel Frappucinos. It has not worked. My Bank Manager is not very happy.

1. I have been too busy planning a holiday!!

Yep - Laura and I have sorted our Easter trip. We are going to Dubai. How cool is that? I am very excited. I will be able to cross off another continent. I don't have all the details. Laura is calling me later but as soon as I know, you will too.

P.S. If anyone has seen The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, can you please explain it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home