Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A Fart Would Have Been Nice

Ok, since Angela shared her skunk story - www.islandgirlblog.blogspot.com - I thought I should share my latest embarrassing story. Yesterday, as I was about to sit on the rowing machine at the gym, I heard a rather loud ripping noise. If only it had been a fart but no - it was the butt of my shorts ripping open! Needless to say I sat down pretty darn quick to contemplate what to do. As there were a few people in the gym, I thought ok I am here so I might as well do 10 minutes. Of course I spent the whole time keeping track of the location of all the people around me. At the end of 10 minutes, luckily there was only one guy there. I thought about waiting him out but my parking ticket was about to expire and everyone knows about the evil traffic wardens over here. So I had to crab walk all the way to the changing rooms with my towel over my butt.

Anyone else up for sharing embarrassing stories?

2 Comments:

  • hmmmm... what would have been funnier, ripped shorts, or anal trumpetry... hehe... the bright side is that you were at the gym. Keep it up! (I am saying this after finishing my usual breakfast, a large Tim Horton's coffee and a Flaky Cake)

    By Blogger Pete, at 1:25 p.m.  

  • It was pretty embarrasing when I fell off my bike the other day... I haven't done that since I was 10.

    By Blogger Pete, at 1:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home