Christine's Rantings

Friday, August 20, 2004

It's Only Water?

Science Question - how da hell does water multiply so much? Have you ever noticed that for every litre of water you drink you pee out about 3? I am noticing it. I am once again trying to drink the recommended 2 litres of water per day. I try this every once in a while - usually last about 2 weeks as I get sick of the getting up 4 times during the night thing. Especially now that the bathroom is at the other end of the flat and no longer in my bedroom. Anyway - can anyone offer any theories for this volume expansion?

Sal, Laura and I are off to Norwich this weekend. Sal has to oversee the Wines of Germany stand at a Proms concert so we will be taking in some culture. We will be staying at Sal's Alma Matter - UEA, University of East Anglia. She is most excited. On Monday, I will be able to tell you where Sal spent her university time taking classes, studying, engaged in serious philosophical debate, researching......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home