Christine's Rantings

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A to Z

Coming at ya live, but tired, from South Africa - my 3rd country in 12 hours. As some of you may know, in my first year in England, I had the good fortune to visit Andorra. It was the first (and only) country starting with A that I have visited. Well, I am on my way back to the UK from a weekend in Zambia with a side trip to Zimbabwe. I have now visited one A country and two Z countries so I can officially say I have travelled A-Z. I don't have all the letters in between covered but will keep working on it. X might be a little difficult though!

Highlights of the weekend - riding an Elephant, walking with and getting licked by lions and the amazing Victoria Falls. Pictures to follow.

1 Comments:

  • Yay, you did the elephant thing! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    By Blogger Angela, at 5:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home