Christine's Rantings

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Probably Shouldn't Share This But

I am crap with the whole 'inside voice/outside voice' thing. I was watching an old episode of The Family Guy a couple of days ago and decided that I need to live wherever the people who write that show live. This particular episode featured two very Christine things.

The first one was a scene where a brain tumor was singing 'I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, I'm a tumor, oh, oh, oooh, I'm a tumor' to the tune of Amadeus by Falco. I used to sing this to Madde all the time using her name 'Mad-alein-a, Mad-alein-a, Mad-alein-a...'

The second was the cheese commerical guy that you will not remember because a lot of you are too you and some of you did not have cable and most of you did not grow up in North America. He used to sing this song 'When your ten gallon hat is feeling five gallon flat, you hanker for a hunka cheese....'. I sing it all the time and get really upset that no one gets the reference. If you really want to understand me, check it out here - Time for Timer.

Do you think they are watching me?

5 Comments:

  • Hands up Bill Miner, Hands up...

    By Blogger Pete, at 8:19 p.m.  

  • Excellent - took me a minute to get it though.

    By Blogger Christine, at 1:42 p.m.  

  • OK, how about this one:

    Conjunction Junction, what's your function?
    Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.

    http://www.jacksheldon.com/school.htm

    By Blogger Pete, at 2:11 p.m.  

  • I'll see that School House Rock and raise you one;

    "For more information, contact the Canadian Wildlife Service in Ottawa."

    By Blogger Christine, at 2:42 p.m.  

  • You could at least make it a challenge...

    Hinterland, Who's Who...

    By Blogger Pete, at 2:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home