Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Feeling Crabby?

I guess I was! Monday was a holiday and from what I saw through the window, a pretty sunny day. Why didn’t I experience it? Because I spent the day glued to the television watching a ‘The Deadliest Catch’ marathon on the Discovery Channel. I hardly moved for 4 hours then I ventured out for 2 hours and came home to watch 2 hours more.

Please explain to me why a show about crab fisherman is so fascinating. Is it just me? Angela assures me it is not but I am not sure I trust her.

2 Comments:

  • You are right - I lied. I just said that it wasn't only you to make you feel better about yourself. It really is just you.

    By Blogger Angela, at 4:35 p.m.  

  • That's right - I was lying. It is just you!

    By Blogger Angela, at 9:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home