Christine's Rantings

Thursday, May 25, 2006

That Thing Must Have Been 10 Feet Tall 627 Pounds

So, I was walking to the train station this morning, completely wrapped up in my own world when I noticed a girl standing beside her car with all the doors open. Weird but not a big deal. I was about to walk by when she said ‘Do you know how to get those out?’ I said ‘Huh?’ To which she repeated ‘Do you know how to get those out?’ while pointing at the car. I looked at her blankly then looked at the car and realised there was a bird sitting on the steering wheel! She was standing on the sidewalk like a fool while her Mom was talking to someone on the phone and the bird was sitting on the steering wheel with its back to the windshield.

So, I walked to the passenger side and slammed the door. The bird jumped off the steering wheel onto the driver’s seat. It was a start. I then slammed the back passenger door and the bird pooped (oops). So I grabbed an umbrella from the trunk and shooed it out.

Man am I brave – hope she has some very good car upholstery cleaner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home