Christine's Rantings

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Long Awaited Rant 15

New Year's Eve - not a big fan myself. Somehow whenever I make an effort it always seems to go wrong. 37 hours spent waiting for a cab home, drunken screaming match with best friend on Richmond Street at 1:30am, long cold walk to boring pub where I was way too sober and very overdressed and the return trip involved a fall and ripping of panty hose followed by visit from very drunken neighbour, getting separated from the group and passing the night singing the Sound of Music with a bunch of strangers (ok that one was kinda fun as we had a bottle of champagne). So last night I settled in for what I thought was a Supernatural marathon on TV. Watched one epidose and Andromeda came on - not even an old one with the cute guy. At that point, I hit the Bailey's. After consuming the entire 1 drink left in the bottle, I spent the rest of the night watching crap tv and suffering through an allergy attack (non Bailey's related I am sure). Woooooo hoooo, good times, good times.

Rock on 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home