Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Private Screening Except For The Other People

I went to see Where The Truth Lies to day. I really liked it and recommend it to all. I arrived 5 minutes before the start time and was the only one there. I was totally excited at the prospect of being the only one there - what luxury to have a private screening of a movie. But then as the ads started, people began arriving. There were only 6 other people there but it still spoiled my buzz. And, and, and why did one couple have to sit almost directly in front of me? Oh well, I kept kicking the seats beside them but it wasn't on purpose all the time. I know, I know - passive aggressive or what?

2 Comments:

  • I never get that either. If the room is nearly empty, why sit right beside or in front of or even behind some one? I would have kicked their seats too :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 p.m.  

  • I would have kicked their seats too, or moved, which is what I had to do the other night when someone sat right beside me at the movies instead of one of the many, many empty seats.

    By Blogger Angela, at 2:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home