Christine's Rantings

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm Back

I haven't ranted in months. I am not sure why I have been all sweetness and light but it has finally come to an end.

Rant 12 - Just saw an ad for a show about what teenagers get up to. I am sure it will be a very useful and informative journalistic gem. What has gotten me on to the rant is the host. Peaches Geldof. Peaches, yes Peaches. Her sister is Tiger Lily. I realise this is not a new phenomenon but why? Why name a child like that? Becca told me she once met a kid called Target (pronounced Tar-jhay rhymes with Parquet - like the floor). Should these parents not be arrested? Or maybe hit by lightening bolts. Angela sent me this great link to check out more names like this;
http://notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/index.html. Take your blood pressure medicine before reading.

To follow the lead of Phoebe from Friends aka Princess Consuela Bananahammock. I have decided that from now on I am to be addressed as Candle Plant Fishknife-Bubblebath.

1 Comments:

  • Peaches full name is Peaches Honeyblossom, her sister is Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily, and they have 2 other sisters named Fifi Trixibell and Little Pixie. I guess Michael Angelo Farmer (which is what my name would have been if I was a boy) doesn't sound too bad!

    By Blogger Angela, at 1:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home