Christine's Rantings

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jason Bourne Rocks

Ok, he is an assassin and that is bad but man is he cool. Can you tell I saw the Bourne Ultimatum yesterday and really liked it? To quote pajiba.com (the best movie review site ever), Jason Bourne Kicks Ass. I just checked the site again to get it right and they have changed the title of the review so I may have imagined it. In that case, to quote me - Jason Bourne Kicks Ass.

The movie was a bit like an episode of Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? It started in Moscow then moved on to at least (not in this order) Turin, London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Tangiers. And I sat in my seat and giggled in excitement like a four year old the whole time.

Please tell me you liked it as much as me so I feel like less of a loser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home