Christine's Rantings

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Freezing My Wit Off

The weather here has turned and we are now experiencing a proper English spring - cold gray and rainy. I realise it is much colder in Canada than here but that doesn't comfort me. So, I am revelling in the small things;

  • Latest baby born - Ella Stephen
  • Awaiting news on Baby Brown, poor Chris has been in labour for over 24 hours
  • Am going to dinner at an Argentine steak house and on a completely unrelated matter had a conference call with our partner in Argentina today.
  • Channel 5 has started showing The Fall Guy! It is total crap but ROCKS.
  • Derryth has some amazing pictures from her trip to South Africa.
  • Today is Becca's birthday. I baked her some birthday cupcakes.
  • I am getting my hair cut on Saturday.
Mmmmmm, how mundane am I? Hopefully my next update will be more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home